Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Hieber <Ri...@wwl.de> on 2000/05/12 17:37:40 UTC

Typo in "installing.xml"

Hi,

the docs of the latest CVS version of Cocoon 1.7.4-dev suddenly won't build
on my system (Win98-1, JDK 1.3.0).

I already - blindly - had prepared the stack trace for posting, when I saw
the obvious cause myself ;-)

In "installing.xml" there is a typo in

   <tdApache 1.3.11></td>

which should rather be

Ciao,
Richard
--
Richard Hieber              richard.hieber@wwl.de
Online Programmierer

WWL Internet AG                     http://wwl.de
Südwestpark 60        Tel: ++49/ 911/ 688 667 302
D-90449 Nürnberg      Fax: ++49/ 911/ 688 667  19

Re: Apache down??

Posted by David Marshall <dm...@vmguys.com>.
Brian wrote:

>         Can someone confirm for me whether Apache is down??

I'm getting "Connection refused"...

--
David Marshall       mailto:dmarshall@vmguys.com
VM Systems, Inc.           http://www.vmguys.com

Re: Apache down??

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Brian wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>         Can someone confirm for me whether Apache is down??
>
>                                         Brian

Yes, we are experiencing technical difficulties after a machine
reboot.... sorry for this.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Apache down??

Posted by Brian <gi...@dipswitch.penguinpowered.com>.
Hello all,

	Can someone confirm for me whether Apache is down??

					Brian

Brian Gilman
Scientific Programmer
WhiteHead Institute