Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2012/08/07 19:10:05 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Aries proxy bundle RC2

Thanks everyone for your votes. The vote has been running
for more than 72 hours, and has now passed with lots of support.

Here are the results:

[+1] 8 There are 4 binding votes from PMC members (Graham Charters,
Tim Ward, Mark Nuttall, David Bosschaert), and 4 non-binding
(Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Christoph Gritschenberger, Andreas Pieber, and
Christian Schneider).
[0] 0
[-1] 0

I'll promote the approved bundles to maven repositories and the Apache
download site. I won't update the download page until we also have the last
of the application bundles, but that should be next release cycle. It
will probably take about six hours for the bundles to be mirrored from
Nexus to Maven Central.

Cheers,
Holly