Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by John Bodley <jo...@airbnb.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/07 21:43:45 UTC

[VOTE][SIP-64] Migrate filter_box to Dashboard Native Filter Component

Hi,

Following up from the corresponding DISCUSS email I sent on 10/28, I was
hoping to call a vote on [SIP-64] Migrate filter_box to Dashboard Native
Filter Component <https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/14383>—specfically
the augmented proposal outlined in this comment
<https://github.com/apache/superset/issues/14383#issuecomment-1295581036>.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached. Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks
-John

Re: [VOTE][SIP-64] Migrate filter_box to Dashboard Native Filter Component

Posted by Yongjie <yo...@apache.org>.
+1

--

Best regards,

Yongjie

Re: [VOTE][SIP-64] Migrate filter_box to Dashboard Native Filter Component

Posted by Krist Wongsuphasawat <kr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Diego Pucci <di...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)