Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Edelson, Justin" <Ju...@mtvn.com> on 2006/07/25 22:28:01 UTC

Supressing Plugin Documentation Report on Parent

I'm working on a handful of Maven Plugins to support a few custom
workflows. I have a parent pom that defines modules, some plugin
configuration, scm, distributionManagement and reporting and then a
child module for each plugin. I'm trying to keep the child poms as short
as possible - really just the basics plus dependencies. That's all
working fine, but now I'm trying to generate a site for these modules.
When I generate the site for the parent pom, however, there's a link to
"Plugin documentation" under "Project Reports" in the navigation. I
can't seem to supress this report without removing it from the parent
pom and adding it to each child pom. I've seen some discussion on adding
a "reportingManagement" section to the pom schema, but it's not clear to
me that that addition will help me accomplish this, at least if
reportingManagement works like pluginManagement.

Any ideas?

Thanks