Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com> on 2013/12/16 04:41:37 UTC

What we have actually is an Elastic Load Balancer

Hi all,

$subject. Came across [1]. IMO we should rename our LB to ELB.

Thanks.

[1] http://aws.amazon.com/elasticloadbalancing/

Lahiru Sandaruwan
Software Engineer,
Platform Technologies,
WSO2 Inc., http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

email: lahirus@wso2.com cell: (+94) 773 325 954
blog: http://lahiruwrites.blogspot.com/
twitter: http://twitter.com/lahirus

Re: What we have actually is an Elastic Load Balancer

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
I stated following about Stratos at last reply.

 "but we can say that we do have "Elastic Load Balancing" in Stratos."

No point of arguing further for wording :)

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.