Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/10 20:25:35 UTC

Two stage repositories for ServiceMix 7

Hi

While releasing ServiceMix 7 the modules are always deployed into 2 stage repositories. Interesting is that the second repository contains always the same modules

  * features
  * the assembly

More interesting: the release process deploys first the modules to the first repository, next the modules mentioned above to the second repository and at the end the rest of the modules (e.g. archetypes, itests) again to the first repository.
Do you have idea for this behavior?

Regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Re: Two stage repositories for ServiceMix 7

Posted by Krzysztof Sobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gert

Thanks for the hint. I'll check it.

Regards