Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by santhosh kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/13 08:01:49 UTC

Add Directory to SVN - and Permssion - Please clarify

Hi

I want to add some directories to a SVN tree and give permission to
individual users. Please help me to do it.

Example: I want to create directories A, B , C , D, E to a SVN Tree and the
Directory A can be only accessed by User1, B by User2, C by User 3, D by
User4, E by User 5.

Thanks in advance for the support

--
Regards
Santhosh Kumar K V

RE: Add Directory to SVN - and Permssion - Please clarify

Posted by "Cooke, Mark" <ma...@siemens.com>.

As ever, the free online manual is your friend:-

http://svnbook.red-bean.com

...and more specifically this chapter:-

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn.serverconfig.pathbasedauthz.h
tml