Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Bernard, Shawn" <Sh...@turner.com> on 2005/08/31 15:27:23 UTC

RE: [email] ... *cough*releaseit*cough*...

What's the status on this?  I see it's on RC5, but there are no jars at all available anywhere.  Is this going to be released soon?  Or do we have to compile our own versions for the forseeable future?

-Shawn

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Looking at the -dev list, looks like the current status is that there
is a vote to release 1.0, and a discussion on removing the dependency
on Lang before doing so.

Hen