Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/09/29 22:27:31 UTC

JaxWsServerFactoryBean null pointer

Step 1: create a JaxWsServiceFactoryBean. Set the service class.

Step 2: create a JaxWsServerFactoryBean over the service factory bean.

Step 3: observe that the serviceClass of the serverFactory bean is null.
Shouldn't it default to that of the service factory?

RE: JaxWsServerFactoryBean null pointer

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
My opinion is that the constructor of the server factory that takes a
service factory should pull all relevant properties from it. I'll post
to JIRA.

Posted by "Jeff.Yu" <je...@iona.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Willem2 <ni...@iona.com>.
ServerFactoryBean is just facade of the CXF server creation  API.
you can set the service class from the JaxWsServerFactoryBean instead.
JaxWsServerFactoryBean will pass it to its ServiceFactoryBean.

Willem.