Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2017/04/09 19:21:13 UTC

Log4j logo

BTW - When I have been doing releases I believe I have always chosen ones where the “cup” and “steam” varied in color but everything else stays the same. For some reason I just don’t like the look of the others. I would prefer if we could continue doing that as it give consistency to the logo.  At some point we also may start reusing logo images, although it isn’t that hard to create new ones.

Ralph