Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/17 18:22:26 UTC

Missing dictionaries on Extension website [Was Re: New version of Spanish dictionaries]

There is a rather serious problem: Almost all the Spanish dictionaries are
missing from the extension repository. The links on this list

http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709

that used to be a reference for the localized dictionaries gives "page not
found".

On the extensions site there are only three custom dictionaries listed
under "Spanish" and other two under "Español", all of them really old and
unmaintained. What happened with the 21 localized dictionaries? It seems
that all the extensions from "Recursos lingüísticos abiertos" disappeared!

Regards
Ricardo

Re: Missing dictionaries on Extension website [Was Re: New version of Spanish dictionaries]

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/7/17 Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>

> 2013/7/17 Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>
>
>> Hi Ricardo,
>>
>> Ricardo Berlasso schrieb:
>>
>>> 2013/7/17 Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>
>>>
>>>  Hi Ricardo,

>>> No. I know that path, but all Spanish dictionaries that used to be on the
>>> extensions repository just disappeared. Just click on the links here:
>>>
>>> http://forum.openoffice.org/**es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#**p5709<http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709>
>>>
>>> Up to a couple of months ago when I last checked, all of them worked. All
>>> those 21 dictionaries are now missing, including the dictionary we are
>>> shipping by default on our releases
>>>
>>> http://extensions.openoffice.**org/project/es_ES-dicts<http://extensions.openoffice.org/project/es_ES-dicts>
>>>
>>> gives "Page not found".
>>>

>> I do not understand what is wrong with e.g.
>> http://extensions.openoffice.**org/en/project/diccionario-de-**
>> correcci%C3%B3n-ortogr%C3%**A1fica-separaci%C3%B3n-sil%C3%**
>> A1bica-y-sin%C3%B3nimos-en-**espa%C3%B1ol-argentina<http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/diccionario-de-correcci%C3%B3n-ortogr%C3%A1fica-separaci%C3%B3n-sil%C3%A1bica-y-sin%C3%B3nimos-en-espa%C3%B1ol-argentina>
>>

> Nothing wrong with the dictionary, of course, that's one of the "missing"
> ones. But compare the link you provided with the original one for the same
> dictionary before the site migration:
>
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/project/es_AR-dicts
>
> It seems *all* the addresses changed on the site upgrade and now it's a
> small challenge to find them again. In fact, I started this thread after
> someone from the "Recursos Lingüísticos" project said on l10n list he
> cannot find their own extensions to update to the last dictionary version!
>
> It seems the identifier for the extension is now the extension title
> instead of the original label.

The old dictionaries addresses are back! Now both, the long and the short
address are working, offering the same extension.

Regards
Ricardo

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi Ricardo,

Posted by Tsutomu Uchino <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2013/7/18, Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>:
> 2013/7/17 Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>
>
>> Hi Ricardo,
>>
>> Ricardo Berlasso schrieb:
>>
>>> There is a rather serious problem: Almost all the Spanish dictionaries
>>> are
>>>
>>> missing from the extension repository. The links on this list
>>>
>>> http://forum.openoffice.org/**es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#**p5709<http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709>
>>>
>>> that used to be a reference for the localized dictionaries gives "page
>>> not
>>> found".
>>>
>>> On the extensions site there are only three custom dictionaries listed
>>> under "Spanish" and other two under "Español", all of them really old
>>> and
>>> unmaintained. What happened with the 21 localized dictionaries? It seems
>>> that all the extensions from "Recursos lingüísticos abiertos"
>>> disappeared!
>>>

>> http://extensions.openoffice.**org/en/search<http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/search>
>> And then in the list "Filter by tags" the item "diccionario".
>>
>> Is it that, what you are looking for?
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Regina
>>

> No. I know that path, but all Spanish dictionaries that used to be on the
> extensions repository just disappeared. Just click on the links here:
>
> http://forum.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5709#p5709
>
> Up to a couple of months ago when I last checked, all of them worked. All
> those 21 dictionaries are now missing, including the dictionary we are
> shipping by default on our releases
>
> http://extensions.openoffice.org/project/es_ES-dicts
>
> gives "Page not found".
It seems due to the update of the site. After the update, "Extension
name" for all extensions
are empty, and default value is title of the extension in lower case
with joined by "-".
I tried to specify Extension name to one of my extension, but it would not work
as short name for the extension page.

Regards
- Tsutomu

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.