Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by mikek753 <mi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/20 00:37:48 UTC

How to define a role to limit set pf command in console, JMX and Web?

Hi,

I'm looking for info and any example of defining my own role in addition to
default admin
to be able limit set of command allowed to this role in console / ssh, JMX
and Web.
I need to create another User in addition to smx that will have access to
only sub set of all available commands.
Anyhow I can define what command is allowed per new role?
I'd like to have some commands from osgi:, some from camel: and some from
fabric only available for specific role.

How to do it?

Thanks.

Michael.