Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2022/01/09 08:17:50 UTC

Re: Add CHANGELOG.md file

But if we don't do anything about it, why keep this misleading file until we really start?

Re: Add CHANGELOG.md file

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Guys,

Sorry to resurrect this thread.

With https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-25484 I have cleaned the useless and misleading files remaining at nigthlies.

I missed one at https://nightlies.apache.org/ofbiz/trunk/readme/html5/ : CHANGELOG.html
<https://nightlies.apache.org/ofbiz/trunk/readme/html5/CHANGELOG.html>

Now, I wonder if we could not use this file somehow by linking https://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html#tabs-2 (though getting to "Release Notes" tab
does not work this way)
Of course, that would be only for the stable version.

What do you think ? Does it worth it ?

Jacques

Re: Add CHANGELOG.md file

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.