Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by _12_KAUSTUBH <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/25 18:49:41 UTC

log4j have to retrieve a JVM environment variable that point to application log

Hi,

We are using log4j in our WebApplication that is deployed on a WebLogic
Server on Linux Platform. We have to log all our log statements into a path
like this /work/<domainName>/servers/<JVMname>/logs/pgms-01.stdout.

Can you please guide me how to make the settings in Weblogic/Application and
also how to modify the log4j.xml so that it can make all the log in the
above specified path.

Thanks and Regards, Kaustubh.