Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by clinton lopez <sl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/29 13:24:25 UTC

Mysql table type

I would like to use InnoDB table type in mysql. I read
the documentation but I could not find a way to
specify the table type (unless i missed some parts). I
searched the archives and I found out that I should
change something in the db.props file. I downloaded
the tdk (2.2-rc2) and followed the instructions in the
TDK-How to . I could not find the db.props file. Am I
missing something or are there other ways to specify
the table type?

Thanks!
Clinton Lopez