Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by jun aoki <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/06 03:27:15 UTC

ViewRegistryTest is ignored, any ticket to track?

Hi tbeerbower,

My name is Jun and I work for Pivotal and currently work to create a few
Jenkins jobs for Ambari project.
The test was set @Ignored by you[1]. I know it has been failing quite some
time.[2]

Is there a ticket to track that I can follow up and fix?
Or is the test completely useless so it should be deleted?

Let me know!

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ambari.git&a=commit&h=07b723e761356fb9a9add8a00324d70d0baf2282

[2]
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ambari-trunk-Commit/154/testReport/

--
-jun

Re: ViewRegistryTest is ignored, any ticket to track?

Posted by jun aoki <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom, thank you for letting me know. You are assigned to the ticket so I
won't worry about this.

Posted by Tom Beerbower <tb...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Jun,

--