Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Maslov <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/03 18:14:52 UTC

Request/response message determine with EventType.FAULT_OUT and EventType.FAULT_IN

Hi!
I want to add custom logging to the cxf web application (acts as a client
and as a server for different services). I can implement LogSender
interface.
It looks like I could not determine the type of message (request/response)
 based on EventType.FAULT_OUT (or EventType.FAULT_IN), cause they can be
used both for inbound and outbound messages.
I've looked the cxf-logging code slightly. In the getEventType method of
DefaultLogEventMapper, EventType for logging is set.
According to the code, setting EventType.FAULT_OUT and EventType.FAULT_IN
doesn't take into account isOutBound property.
Am I right?

--
*Sergey Maslov*