Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dean Anderson <de...@av8.com> on 2006/05/13 07:04:42 UTC

Jakarta Messenger (and other dormant?)

This may be the wrong list, but it is sort of jakarta related...

Does anyone know how to get source for Jakarta Commons Messenger?

How about any of the dormant jakarta sources?  The jakarta site doesn't have any
links to download, but rather unhelpfully says that "you must build these
yourself".  Might have been nice to include a link to the source, right about
there. I'd complain to somebody, but I don't know who to complain to....

Thanks,

		--Dean

617 344 9000

Re: Jakarta Messenger (and other dormant?)

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Dean Anderson wrote:
> This may be the wrong list, but it is sort of jakarta related...

You need to post this to the Jakarta General list, not the Tomcat list.

Mark