Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Eapen <j1...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/01 19:27:22 UTC

How can I set wsdlFile attribute in the WSDD ?

I am currently using Axis 1.3

1 . Is it possible to disable the user access to axis auto-generated wsdl
files. ( eg .. /services/MyService?wsdl ). We would like our users to use
the handcoded wsdl's instead.

2.  If disabling is not possible, I would like to replace it with the
corresponding "handcoded" wsdl. I understand that this can be done using the
"wsdlFile" attribute in wsdd file.
How can I set this in my ant build process which uses "wsdl2java" to
generate the wsdd and "AdminClient" to deploy.

Thanks
  John