Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/04/17 02:42:29 UTC

[NEWS] Add Lemon(liuhaoyang) as a member of OpenSkywalking org

Hi everyone,

Since we joined the ASF incubator, a lot of people pay attention on our project. Lemon(liuhaoyang) is one of them. He was working on ButterflyAPM(https://github.com/ButterflyAPM) open source APM in .NET community. From Nov. 2018, he contact the community and work with me and other PMCs on SkyWalking's .NET agent.

From I known, the agent is going to release in these days. I am glad to invite(accepted) him as a member of OpenSkywalking.

I hope, one day(not to far from now), we can accept him as the Apache SkyWalking committer, even PMC, who governs the .NET agent.

Thanks Lemon for your contributions.

Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking original creator and PPMC member