Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/18 20:23:59 UTC

Removing attributes not in the RI

Hi,

as part of http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-654 , I'm about to
remove the attributes in MyFaces that are not present in the RI. My concern
is breaking user's applications that may already depend on these
attributes... for example commandLink's onclick.

In choosing the lesser of two evils, should we rather just leave in the
attributes that users may already (mistakenly) depend on ?

--
Grant Smith

Re: Removing attributes not in the RI

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
And in MyFaces 1.2 these issues do not exist anymore,

Cheers,

Bruno

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.