Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by j....@thomsonreuters.com on 2012/08/02 13:28:17 UTC

Nutch 2.0, MySQL and UTF-8

I have tried I have tried Nutch 2.0, HSQL and UTF-8 and that works fine,
which means it is back to the drawing board as to where the issue is
with Nutch 2.0, MySQL (even with utf8 charset table) and UTF-8.

Re: Nutch 2.0, MySQL and UTF-8

Posted by Ferdy Galema <fe...@kalooga.com>.
Thanks for the update. We need to take this into consideration when we
reimplement the SqlStore. (Still a pending issue).