Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Benjamin E. Nichols" <we...@squidblacklist.org> on 2016/08/18 02:39:15 UTC

New domain blacklist options available.

We heard you loud and clear, you wanted our enhanced blacklists in a
similar archive/file structure as shallalist and urlblacklist for your
web filtering platform, so we finally did it! Available now to all
squidblacklist.org members is the new \u201cUniversal Archive Structure
Format\u201d for any platform coded for shallalist or urlblacklist file
structured archives, just copy and paste the link ( registration
required ).

http://www.squidblacklist.org/downloads/squidblacklists/squidblacklist.tar.gz

--

Signed,

Benjamin E. Nichols

http://www.squidblacklist.org

Re: New domain blacklist options available.

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.
On 2016-08-18 04:39, Benjamin E. Nichols wrote:
> We heard you loud and clear, you wanted our enhanced blacklists in a
> similar archive/file structure as shallalist and urlblacklist for your
> web filtering platform, so we finally did it! Available now to all

why is this posted on a free maillist ?, and you like to get money from
it ?