Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by ElayaRaja S <el...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/21 11:48:40 UTC

Xform -customization

Hi,
  Nice to work with BXE. It seems that only content alone able to
customize. We need to edit the Xforms. Let me know if it is possible
by using BXE or we have to go other product.

--
Warm Regards,

S.ElayaRaja
Mobile:  98450 59540
E-Mail:   raja_nk@hotmail.com
             elayaraja.s@gmail.com

Re: Xform -customization

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Dear S. ElayaRaja,

before adding bugs to Bugzilla, please ask on the lenya-user
mailing list if the behaviour is really a defect of Lenya.
If you have an enhancement request, you can add it directly
to Bugzilla (severity = enhancement).

BTW, in most cases it is appropriate to use the lenya-user
instead of lenya-dev mailing list. This list is about developing
Lenya. Users can post enhancement proposals, but you should
not ask questions about how to use Lenya.

Thanks!

-- Andreas

Re: Xform -customization

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
ElayaRaja S wrote:
> Hi,
>   Nice to work with BXE. It seems that only content alone able to
> customize. We need to edit the Xforms. Let me know if it is possible
> by using BXE or we have to go other product.

do you want to edit the xforms, or use xforms (i presume you mean chiba)
within lenya? editing xforms requires you to set up a xforms doctype and
do all the necessary steps to make it editable in bxe

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions    http://wyona.com