Posted to users@maven.apache.org by reuben firmin <re...@benetech.org> on 2007/10/18 18:45:44 UTC

Turning off DAO tests & clover instrumentation for normal builds

Hello,

I have a set of DAO tests which require ssh tunnels to be set up before they
can be run. Also, I have clover instrumentation turned on (by way of
including the clover plugin per
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-clover-plugin/examples/simple.html(the
full example is down right now).

I'd like to turn these both off for regular maven install invocations, and
only have them be invoked explicitly (either by developers or by the CI
server). This does not appear to map into maven's integration-test phase, as
that seems to be run every time. So, how do I set up a profile (or similar)
so that I can accomplish this?

Thanks
Reuben