Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com> on 2016/05/25 15:44:28 UTC

Anonymous access to local (managed) archiva repository

Greetings,

    I have added a third local repository in archiva, with duplicate
settings to 'internal'.

I can upload artifacts with deploy-file just fine, and can pull them
down thru the gui when logged in.

However, this repository is not accessible anonymously like the
'internal' one is. I am at a loss as to find that setting in the gui.

--dave

Re: Anonymous access to local (managed) archiva repository

Posted by Dave Brosius <db...@mebigfatguy.com>.
Silly me. found in.

guest user -> needs to be a repo observer for the newly added repo

---