Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2020/03/27 00:22:09 UTC

Reminder: WEBINAR: March 27, 1300 GMT - Upstream First Approach to Development by Dave Neary, Community Architect at Red Hat

Hi all,

Just a reminder about our webinar on Upstream First Approach to Development
being led by Dave Neary is taking place at 1300GMT on Friday March 27 -
Register via Zoom at
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/6015852684967/WN_eEIrzfRKQhCHt-lkCN0PUQ

Join us in welcoming former Mifos Board member and long-time guru of open
source communities, Dave Neary, as he gives a webinar on taking an
upstream first
approach to development. Having individuals and companies build
their products by developing on top of the latest upstream branch of the
open source project is vital to enabling a virtuous cycle that benefits not
only the community but each individual company with a lower cost of
acquiring, maintaining, and extending their software.

This webinar will be suitable for both business and technical stakeholders
at all levels. We want to educate not only on the value of an upstream first
approach from a business and technical perspective but at a practical level
on how your development and product release workstreams can align with the
development of the open source project.