Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Se...@autoliv.com on 2003/07/24 08:52:35 UTC

Apache

I need your help,
We tried to use apache v1.3.27 for UNIX (I've download it on
www.bullfreeware.com) to create a little internal website, and i've 3
question to you:
1- When I tried to start Apache application the system not found the
following library: libexpat.a (libexpat.so.0), so can you send me this
library, or tell me where I can found it.
2- I've already use Apache but the version 2, on windows, and i 've
succeeded to start it and use it, but i want to know if it's possible to
change the adress of me little website because now it's http:// and the
servername or the ip adresse
3-What i need to do if I want create an other website, but in the same
server.
Thinks for your help.
Regard;
Many important don't reply to this email use the following adress:
sebastien.le.van@autoliv.com, if you reply to this email I will not
received it.