Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Lorenzo Bolzani <l....@gmail.com> on 2011/08/01 11:53:21 UTC

Re: Servicemix 3.3.2 cxf version

2011/7/30 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>

> Hi Lorenzo,
>
> it you stay on the CXF 2.2.x branch, it should work.

Hi Jean-Baptiste,
thanks for your reply.

We have a couple of cxf-related errors that we are still investigating so I
thought could be a good idea to do a check with the latest version too.

I did a quick check of the pom files and looks that everywhere the
cxf-version property is used in the 2010.01 version of the jbi components.
Do you think should be enough to rebuild these

servicemix-cxf-bc-2010.01
servicemix-cxf-se-2010.01

or should I also rebuild servicemix itself? In other words, are there any
other places where cxf is used?

FYI, in the next ServiceMix releases, CXF 2.4.1 will be used.

Do you refer to the 3.3.x branch, correct? Is there a release info
page/roadmap about this to check for other details?

Thanks, bye

Lorenzo