Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by TimH <ti...@jti.uk.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/07 13:48:06 UTC

11.0.0 - released?

Have been waiting for 11.0.0 to be released so I can merge into my 10.3
efforts. I see 11.0 is on GitHub under releases, but when I start the merge,
files appear to be tagged with nuttx-11.0.0-RC2. I also don't recall seeing
an email here about the release.

Before I continue, can someone confirm that the 11.0 release on GitHub is
the pukka release, please?

Re: 11.0.0 - released?

Posted by Nathan Hartman <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

(and everyone else who is interested in helping with the release)

Feel free to vote on the release in the IPMC [VOTE] thread [1]. You don't
need to be a IPMC member to vote. Although your vote will be non-binding
and therefore doesn't count toward the release itself, it will still be
significant in the sense of showing support for the project and also
keeping the vote thread at the top of IPMC members' inboxes so hopefully
they'll vote on it. The squeaky wheel gets the oil!

We only need one more binding IPMC vote to make the release!

The vote thread is here:

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread/0h6wq2cqk3ckdttz78964fw4007b51lr

Note: If you don't have the above vote thread message in your inbox to
reply to it, you can still send a reply that will appear together with it
in the archives, provided you can add a custom In-Reply-To header in your
mail client. At the above link, click the link for the raw message which
shows full headers. Copy the value of Message-ID. In your reply, put that
value for In-Reply-To. See, for example, this StackExchange answer:
https://webapps.stackexchange.com/a/23198

RE: 11.0.0 - released?

Posted by TimH <ti...@jti.uk.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Alin - I'll wait then :)