Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/10 20:02:45 UTC

Re: TomEE 7.0.2 and Shiro 1.4.0 - commons-beanutils error

The 7.0.4 release doesn't fix these issues (for the embedded engine through
the tomee-embedded-maven-plugin):

and the exception:

The tomee-maven-plugin has no problem.

Regards,

Gilberto

gilbertoca wrote
> Thanks folks
>
> For those of you that is in same boat - using tomee-embedded for
> developing:

> There is now only one jar for the BeanUtils library.
>
> Romain Manni-Bucau wrote
>> sure: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2061
>>
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> @rmannibucau &lt;https://twitter.com/rmannibucau&gt; |  Blog
>> &lt;https://blog-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com&gt; | Old Blog
>> &lt;http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com&gt; | Github
>> &lt;https://github.com/rmannibucau&gt; |
>> LinkedIn &lt;https://www.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau&gt; | JavaEE Factory
>> &lt;https://javaeefactory-rmannibucau.rhcloud.com&gt;

>> sgjava@

>> &gt;:
>>
>>> Why not exclude? Here's What I do for slf4j to use logback:
>>>

>> <dependency>
>>>
>> <groupId>
>> org.apache.tomee
>> </groupId>
>>>
>> <artifactId>
>> tomee-embedded
>> </artifactId>
>>>
>> <version>
>> ${tomee.version}
>> </version>
>>>
>> <scope>
>> test
>> </scope>
>>>
>> <exclusions>
>>>
>> <exclusion>
>>>
>> <groupId>
>> org.slf4j
>> </groupId>
>>>
>> <artifactId>
>> slf4j-jdk14
>> </artifactId>
>>>
>> </exclusion>
>>>
>> </exclusions>
>>>
>> </dependency>
>>>
>>> In the stand alone version just replace in the lib folder.
>>>

>>> On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:58 PM, gilbertoca &lt;

>> gilbertoca@

>>> and
>>> BeanUtilsBean

>>> 1-4-0-java-lang-

>>> --
>>> Steven P. Goldsmith

gilbertoca wrote

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
We didnt need to upgrade so we didnt do but we can also remive the
container only loading of the lib and load it from the app if better on the
long run.

Posted by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com>.
Romain Manni-Bucau wrote

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com>.
The pom.xml from github(apache/tomee):

tomee
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/acacacee9b1ae52bc2373f692429244c2c56ecd9/pom.xml#L154

tomee\tomee
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/acacacee9b1ae52bc2373f692429244c2c56ecd9/tomee/pom.xml#L227

See the difference?

Re: TomEE 7.0.2 and Shiro 1.4.0 - commons-beanutils error

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
You can customize - upgrade - the dep of the mvn plugin AFAIK