Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Amit Poddar <ap...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/03 05:10:11 UTC

Re: [proposal] A concurrent request processing plugin for Tomcat

Hi Everyonewould really appreciate if  someone can spare some time to review this proposal. If this is not the right forum for submitting proposals, please suggest. ThanksAmit

Amit Poddar <ap...@yahoo.com> wrote:Hi Everyone  I am new to this forum. So please forgive if I am not using the appropriate format.   I would like to propose a multi-threaded request processor plug-in for Tomcat. I have described the whole proposal in the attached HTML file (ConServletPlugin-proposal.html). Also attached is the war file (kaveri.war) containing the source code and the sample application.  Please review and suggest. If you have any questions please, please drop me a mail. I hope you will like the idea. ThanksAmit Poddarapoddar2003@yahoo.com.