Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/05/23 01:41:28 UTC

Re: Sqoop Import Oracle Error - Attempted to generate class with no columns!

Resending, as the last one bounced.

You need to specify username and tablename in uppercase, otherwise the job
will fail

Thanks

Venkat

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Raj,
you can find more background for this issue in Sqoop Troubleshooting guide:

http://sqoop.apache.org/docs/1.4.3/SqoopUserGuide.html#_oracle_case_sensitive_catalog_query_errors

Jarcec