Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2022/01/19 22:56:18 UTC

Nominate Beam Contributor of the Month - January

Hey everybody,

I thought it would be great if we celebrated each other's work even more by
selecting Contributor of the Month by a popular vote. I'd really encourage
everyone to participate (even though it is optional) and let us know who is
doing excellent work on different parts of Beam. The winner will get a
small "Thank you" gift from Google's open source programs office.

It will be a very simple process: each month, I will start a thread asking
you to nominate someone you know by either filling out this form [1] or
just replying to me via email with the name of the person you are
nominating, their contact address and one sentence explaining why you are
nominating them.

Treat this as a January thread and start sending us the names!

Thank you :)

[1]
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1377tB5RWeON2Fxn3CgHdO_hcXkpMGG6qNNGASSqrz8U/viewform?edit_requested=true&fbzx=1757680734868150072

Re: Nominate Beam Contributor of the Month - January

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
A kind reminder to nominate people who have been doing an awesome job on
Beam by filling out the form for Contributor of the Months [1]. It really
takes 2 min max :)