Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Vishal Kher <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/01 05:19:08 UTC

Re: Elastic ZooKeeper

Hi Scott,

I had signed up to work on this. I had started off with reading related code
and design notes, but my work got interrupted due to other commitments. I am
looking forward to work on this. I am getting approval for dedicated time
for this at work so that I can make good progress on this (we need this for
our product as well).  I will be certainly happy to collaborate.

Regards,
-Vishal

Re: Elastic ZooKeeper

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>.
alex shraer has also started working on this a bit. it would be good for
you guys to collaborate on this. the key thing is to make sure that the
things work correctly and we don't run into consistency issues as a
result. i suggest setting up a wiki page to plan out the design as a
start. (be sure to use the wiki from the new TLP: zookeeper.apache.org.)

ben