Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Batmunkh Dorjgotov <ba...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/09 11:41:23 UTC

Cannot login as my username

Hello,

I wanted to login as my username and password,  but I can’t. Then I’ve just tried to request new password, but still getting error:

Unable to send e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists.

Would you mind telling me how I log on to the system? My username: bataak, email: bataak@gmail.com <ma...@gmail.com>.

Thanks,

Bataak

Re: Cannot login as my username