Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by zdxu <zd...@pay2home.com> on 2005/02/17 04:51:54 UTC

How to store the result into a file and re-open it?

Anyone give me some hint?
Some listener could store the result, text and graphics into a file, but how
to open it if I send these files to another JMeter user?

Re: How to store the result into a file and re-open it?

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
opening up the log files saved by a listener is pretty simple. open
the .jtl file. for the graphics, jmeter can't open it. you'd have to
use windows paint or some other graphics app to view the saved graph.

hope that helps

peter