Posted to users@camel.apache.org by mgiammarco <mg...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/05 21:08:29 UTC

My context has no createProducerTemplate

Hello,
I am trying a really simple example from camel web site.

The example creates a CamelContext and then it does
context.createProducerTemplate();

Unfortunately the code does not compile because context has no such method.

I am getting crazy, please help me!

Mario

Re: My context has no createProducerTemplate

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Maybe post your source code and the stack trace will help?
And explain how  you compile it? And what JDK + OS you are using.

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM, mgiammarco <mg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I am trying a really simple example from camel web site.
>
> The example creates a CamelContext and then it does
> context.createProducerTemplate();
>
> Unfortunately the code does not compile because context has no such method.
>

> I am getting crazy, please help me!
>
> Mario

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: My context has no createProducerTemplate

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
There must be something wrong on your side.
Checkout [1]. There you can see the CamelContext has this method.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/tags/camel-2.9.0/camel-core/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/CamelContext.java

Best,
Christian

Re: My context has no createProducerTemplate

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
As the code is part of camel svn repo. I'm sure you must do something
wrong on you side.

BTW, current Camel doesn't support JDK 1.5 an more.

On 1/6/12 7:58 AM, mgiammarco wrote:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-jms-file/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/example/jmstofile/CamelJmsToFileExample.java
>
> It is explained in:
>
> http://camel.apache.org/walk-through-an-example.html
>
> I have tried it with camel 2.9.0 and 2.8.3 just to be sure.
>
> The code not compile the method is not there is simple.
>
> 2012/1/5 Christian Mueller [via Camel]<
> ml-node+s465427n5124034h49@n5.nabble.com>
>
>> Hey Mario,
>>
>> if you want some help from us, you have to provide some important
>> information. Please check out [1].
>> Which example do you mean?
>> Which version of Camel do you use?
>> Can you share your code with us?
>>
>> [1] http://camel.apache.org/support.html
>>
>> Best,
>> Christian
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM, mgiammarco<[hidden email]<http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=5124034&i=0>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>> I am trying a really simple example from camel web site.
>>>
>>> The example creates a CamelContext and then it does
>>> context.createProducerTemplate();
>>>
>>> Unfortunately the code does not compile because context has no such
>> method.
>>>

>>> I am getting crazy, please help me!
>>>
>>> Mario
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> ------------------------------
>>   If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/My-context-has-no-createProducerTemplate-tp5123705p5124034.html
>> .
>> NAML<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.InstantMailNamespace&breadcrumbs=instant+emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Willem
FuseSource
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: willemjiang

Re: My context has no createProducerTemplate

Posted by mgiammarco <mg...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mario,