Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Satish Talim <sa...@netaps.com> on 2003/08/06 05:57:36 UTC

Bare Minimum server.xml

Clear DayHello,

A newbie question -

I use Tomcat Version 4.0.1 and Java 2 SDK Standard Edition Version 1.4.0 on Windows 2000 server.

I have been going thro' Oreilly's book 'Tomcat - The Definitive Guide' (still not been able to get my hands on 'The Apache Tomcat Bible' from Wiley) and wanted to know what is the bare minimum contents of server.xml file. Which elements and their corresponding attributes are a must-must. An example server.xml file would help and which is optimised too.

I am sure the experts here can help.

Thanks.

Satish