Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/01 00:34:26 UTC

Re: Slider 0.50.2 requests container from decommissioned node.

Tim:
We have been improving role history in develop branch.
Take a look at the recent JIRAs:

SLIDER-743. Include node failure history when choosing placement hints
SLIDER-647 allocation requests not being satisfied when a cluster goes to
labels
SLIDER-81. Support placement of containers on labeled YARN nodes

All the above would be integrated in the upcoming 0.70 release.

Cheers

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
The two JIRAs you mentioned were in 0.60 release (HDP 2.2)

Please consider upgrading.

Cheers

Posted by Tim Israel <ti...@timisrael.com>.