Posted to user@flink.apache.org by xiatao123 <ta...@udacity.com> on 2017/12/18 23:40:00 UTC

Re: custom writer fail to recover

Hi Das,
  Have you got your .pending issue resolved? I am running into the same
issue where the parquet files are all in pending status.
  Please help to share your solutions.
Thanks,
Tao

Re: custom writer fail to recover

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Which version of Flink is this? It cannot recover because it expects more data to have been written than is there, which seems to indicate that flushing did not work correctly.

Best,
Aljoscha