Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/02 16:37:22 UTC

Travis is on strike.

Hello,

my PRs no longer trigger travis builds, when i open:

https://app.travis-ci.com/github/apache/netbeans

i see the message:

"We are unable to start your build at this time. You exceeded the number
of users allowed for your plan. Please review your plan details and
follow the steps to resolution."

I only linked my gh account to travis last week, was that a mistake?
Should I try to unlink it if there is the option?

regards,

michael

Re: Travis is on strike.

Posted by antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.