Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2006/03/21 06:17:21 UTC

moving to jackrabbit.apache.org

As you can see, this list has already been moved to our new home
at jackrabbit.apache.org.  The same is true of the commits list.

I have also added two new lists for jackrabbit:

    announce at jackrabbit.apache.org   (for release announcements)
    users    at jackrabbit.apache.org   (for user support questions)

The lists can be subscribed to by sending an empty message to

    announce-subscribe at jackrabbit.apache.org
    users-subscribe    at jackrabbit.apache.org

In a few minutes I will be moving our subversion module up a level
as well, so please avoid trying to commit until I send the next
message explaining how to update your checked-out copy.

....Roy

Re: moving to jackrabbit.apache.org

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com>.
On Mar 20, 2006, at 9:17 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> In a few minutes I will be moving our subversion module up a level
> as well, so please avoid trying to commit until I send the next
> message explaining how to update your checked-out copy.

Done.  You can now update your checked-out copies by changing
to each top directory and doing something like one of the following,
depending on what level you have checked-out.  Note that
you should change http to https below if you have commit access.

Trunk:
  svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk/jackrabbit

1.0 branch:
  svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/branches/1.0