Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Nick Post <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/29 23:55:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Rewrite Help

Hello,

I've never written a rewrite rule and need help on getting started with
addressing an issue:
Basically, I'm trying to find out if it's possible to create a variable for
a cookie, store it's value to the variable, then unset the cookie and
finally reset the cookie using said variable. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Nick Post

Re: [users@httpd] Rewrite Help

Posted by Igor Cicimov <ic...@gmail.com>.