Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com> on 2005/10/31 21:14:58 UTC

Re: ModPerl::PackageRegistry 0.01 released (was Re: registry agony continues...)

On Mon, 2005-10-31 at 11:57 -0800, Tyler MacDonald wrote:
> 	What a fun problem to solve. Instead of banging my head against the
> wall trying to get things to compile at runtime, I stopped using
> ModPerl::Registry entirely and switched to defining my own pacakges with
> handlers. Problem solved. Of course, how do I map these things to URLs now?
> I ended up writing this:
>
> 	http://search.cpan.org/~CRAKRJACK/ModPerl-PackageRegistry-0.01/

See also, Apache::Dispatch.  Not ported to mp2 yet, I think.

- Perrin

Re: ModPerl::PackageRegistry 0.01 released (was Re: registry agony continues...)

Posted by Tyler MacDonald <ty...@yi.org>.
Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com> wrote:
> > 	http://search.cpan.org/~CRAKRJACK/ModPerl-PackageRegistry-0.01/
> See also, Apache::Dispatch.  Not ported to mp2 yet, I think.

	Nice. :-) Geoffrey is using a slightly different model than me
(having multiple pages inside one class, different index handling, and some
interesting looking pre/post hook stuff, no visible support for mixing
static and dynamic content) so I don't feel like I've completely wasted my
time writing this... not that I would have anyways, I learned a thing or two
as well!

	Cheers,
		Tyler