Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ivan Latysh <Iv...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/12/29 22:30:53 UTC

Re[2]: Just a thought

Hello robert,

> Is this an example of what you may have in mind?
Not exactly, as I sad, it is just bit's and pieces, AXIS needs the strategy.
> http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_1/spring.html#262
I seen it, it is a good example but not enough to build a robust application.
AXIS is not always will be a service container, there are many use cases when AXIS need to play a role of a module
inside a bigger application, etc.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                            mailto:IvanLatysh@yahoo.ca

Re: Re[2]: Just a thought

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Ivan,

Please open a JIRA issue and add your thoughts/comments.

thanks,
dims