Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu <ja...@ajgdg.com> on 2003/11/19 02:56:07 UTC

Javadoc Cross Reference

The Javadoc for my project does not contain cross-reference links to
classes and interfaces in the same project. Source XRef works fine.

Any ideas on where to look for clues?

--
Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu - javi@ajgdg.com

Re: Javadoc Cross Reference

Posted by Martin Skopp <sk...@riege.com>.
On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 20:03, Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu wrote:
> Cross-referecens are absolute and point to my local file system.
> That's bad.

Check the Javadoc plugin doc, possibly you can fix this by using the
offline javadoc feature...
--
Martin Skopp
Riege Software International GmbH

This email is intended to be viewed with a nonproportional font.
Public Key on http://www.keyserver.net, Key-ID: 3D4027B5
Fingerprint: 1970 C78D 9A1D 99FA 5CE4  5C0D 29E6 6A95 3D40 27B5

Re: Javadoc Cross Reference

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
If it is a problem with the javadoc plugin, please send a fix back for us.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu <ja...@ajgdg.com> wrote on 20/11/2003
07:03:07 AM: