Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by thammoud <th...@yahoo.com> on 2016/10/10 17:14:17 UTC

Re: DataStreamer pool

Hi Denis,

I'm facing the same issue as Dmitriy. I have an ignite callable that uses a
data streamer and have encountered the same starvation issue. I call it with
IgniteCompute#affinityCall. I can not see how the  holdcc/callcc is
available in our case. Perhaps you can shed some light as we need to use the
data streamers. putAll is way too small. The cache is a replicated cache
with one back up. Thank you.

Tarek

Re: DataStreamer pool

Posted by thammoud <th...@yahoo.com>.
Meant to say Partitioned cache. Sorry.

Re: DataStreamer pool

Posted by thammoud <th...@yahoo.com>.
Thank you very much. Will give it a shot and let you know of any issues.