Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Pahne <ap...@net22.de> on 2006/05/27 11:52:51 UTC

4.0.2. deps in maven repository

I am trying wo build a web project with Tapestry 4.0.2. I'm using maven2
dependency management.

If I define my deps like this, then erverything works fine:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.1</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-annotations</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.1</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-contrib</artifactId>
            <version>4.0.1</version>
        </dependency>

But whenever I change 4.0.1 to 4.0.2, then I get the error (in Eclipse):
        The project was not built since its build path is incomplete.
Cannot find the class file for org.apache.hivemind.impl.BaseLocatable.
         Fix the build path then try building this project

Maybe there's sth. wrong with the 4.0.2 uploads in the maven2 repo?

Andy

Re: 4.0.2. deps in maven repository

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
There may be something wrong with the maven2 repo (or how I did the sync),
I've brought it up with the maven devs so we should have it resolved pretty
quickly.

On 5/27/06, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:

> Put a dependency on hivemind-1.1.1

Jesse Kuhnert