Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/30 23:16:22 UTC

utilties

I was working on validation for @Init, when I had to load a primitive type
Class.forName(String) style. Had to write up a little utility to do that,
and then it struck me that there is this org.apache.openejb.util package
which contains some really cool utilities. A quick glance and I found this
wonderful utility class named Classes which had a much better way of loading
the class.

Just wanted to send everybody a little reminder that it would save a lot of
time to look through this package before you try and write something of your
own. Hopefully you should find the stuff you are looking for.
It would also be nice if you already know of some utilities in this package
which you often use. Chances are, I might be needing the same at some point,
your input will save me time.

Thanks!

--
Karan Singh Malhi